- Make sure that you keep up with Software Updates
- Delete any files, pictures, or movies that you no longer need.
- Never leave your iPad unattended.
- Keep your iPad in its school-issued protective case at all times.
- Carry your iPad with two hands.
- Keep your iPad away from liquids or foods.
- Handle your iPad only when your hands are clean.
- Exercise care when inserting and removing cords and cables from your iPad.
- Never sit on or throw a backpack that contains an iPad.
- Avoid putting pressure on the iPad screen.
- Avoid leaving your iPad in a vehicle.
- Keep your iPad away from extreme temperatures, direct sunlight or ultraviolet light.
- Don’t bring your iPad to the beach.
Parents: feel free to take the device away if you do not want your child to use the iPad until school begins in September.
Not coming back to Beverly Middle School? Please return iPad to the BMS main office from 8:30 am to Noon.
If you have any questions about your iPad over the summer please contact the middle school tech center at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a wonderful and safe summer vacation!