We are working on the supply lists for each grade level, but they are not quite ready to be posted online yet. We regret any confusion and plan to have them available in the coming days. Please expect the list to be largely similar to those in past years, but to have some changes due to the current situation.
Friday, August 21, 2020
Thursday, August 20, 2020
The following letter went out to BMS families on Thursday, August 20. A copy is included here for your convenience.August 20, 2020
Dear Grade 5 Families,
Here are a few pieces of information regarding the Grade 5 Open House next Wednesday August 26th and the School Supply List:
- You should have received (or should soon receive) this mailing with your own invitation and assigned appointment time. As a back-up, we have created an alphabetical list of students with their assigned appointment times that you can access here.
- Open House will certainly not feel like those we have hosted in the past but we hope it will still be a safe and fun opportunity to bring students to the building. Also, it is an opportunity to give them their iPad that will be assigned to them during their time as a BMS student.
- As stated on the invitation, this Open House is not mandatory. If you are not comfortable attending, or can’t attend, a recorded version will be made available. We can also arrange alternative times to pick up student's iPads.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
The BMS Administrative Team
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
The deadline is Friday 8/21 to sign up for bus transportation. For more details, go to the Transportation page on the Beverly Schools website, and then follow the links to complete applications for regular education transportation, special education in district, or special ed out of district.
BMS Librarian Ms. Woznick has dozens of great used books from her giveaway bins and would love to get them into the hands of kids to read and enjoy this summer!
- Please see the list of giveaway books online - if you see one that looks good to you, then
- fill out this form to request it.
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
We are asking BMS parents to complete this survey with your decision about how your BMS student(s) will start the school year. This should be completed no later than today, Tuesday, August 18th.
Monday, August 17, 2020
All Grade 5 (Hybrid & Remote) students will receive an invitation soon with more information and your own invitation time between 4:00-8:15.
Mark your calendar and keep your eyes open for more details soon!
We are asking BMS parents to complete this survey with your decision about how your BMS student(s) will start the school year. This should be completed no later than Tuesday, August 18th.
Teens will have a chance to celebrate fan culture with a diverse group of artists, writers, voice actors, and other industry professionals, and learn to use their passion for anime, comics, writing, gaming and more to boost social justice.