In-person students have the following MCAS testing schedule this week
- Grade 6 ELA - Monday, May 17
- Grade 8 ELA - Tuesday, May 18
- Grade 7 ELA - Thursday, May 20
RLA students all have MCAS tests this week, on different days. Please refer to the document below for subjects and dates for each.
The BMS Tech Center recommends the steps in this document to make sure that everyone's iPad is running properly for MCAS (and for school!) We appreciate parents/guardians checking in with their children to make sure this happens or if they need assistance.
- Check storage - you should have 2GB available!
- Delete any unused photos, videos, apps.
- Make sure automatic updates are turned on
- Install updates manually if need be
- Soft restart the day of testing
- Make sure TestNav app is installed on iPad (if not, download from Self Service)
- Fully charged
Please note, these steps can be followed throughout the school year to ensure your device is always running optimally!