To make sure that everyone's iPad is running properly for MCAS the BMS Tech Center recommends the steps in this document. We appreciate parents/guardians checking in with their children to make sure this happens or if they need assistance.
- Check storage - you should have 2GB available!
- Delete any unused photos, videos, apps.
- Make sure automatic updates are turned on
- Install updates manually if need be
- Soft restart the day of testing
- Make sure TestNav app is installed on iPad
Please note, these steps can be followed throughout the school year to ensure your device is always running optimally!