We have heard that our Beverly Council on Aging needs help to create Holiday Care Packages for our elderly Beverly residents.
Since BMS keeps demonstrating how we can have a BIG impact for good- let’s work together to create Happy Holidays for our neighbors? Here are the items they need:
- Flameless candles
- Colored pencils/crayons
- New non-slip bottom socks
- Hats/Scarves/Gloves (newly purchased only)
- Activity books (word search, sudoku, crossword, etc.)
- Lip Balm
- Hot chocolate/tea bags (individual boxes)
- Individual cans of low sodium soups
- Candy/Snacks (sugar-free options)
- Hand-written letters/cards
- Adult coloring books
Please bring all items to donate the BMS Front Lobby during the week of 11/30-12/4.