Science Fair Day Schedule
- 8:15-8:45 Students to check in and drop off boards and display items in the library
- 3:00-3:15 Students pick up boards from the library and take to upper cafeteria for display and judging
- 3:15-3:45 Judges arrive
- 3:45-5:00 Judging of projects
- 5:00-5:45 Judges meet to caucus the projects. Students take a break and will have pizza provided for them
- 6:00-6:45 Public reception, viewing and awards ceremony
The Science Fair Committee is looking for parent volunteers to help supervise the students during the afternoon, if you are available for any amount of time between 3:00 and 6:45 please contact Reya Al-Khalili – firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants: please remember to keep any extra items for display to a minimum as display space is limited and there are no electrical outlets available to us.
Please bring a snack and water bottle with you for the afternoon, and a book or homework to work on if you have free time in between being judged.