Grades 5-7 will take their iPads home over the summer. Please make sure that you take good care of your device by doing the following:
- Make sure that you keep up with Software Updates
- Delete any files, pictures, or movies that you no longer need.
- Never leave your iPad unattended.
- Keep your iPad in its school-issued protective case at all times.
- Carry your iPad with two hands.
- Keep your iPad away from liquids or foods.
- Handle your iPad only when your hands are clean.
- Exercise care when inserting and removing cords and cables from your iPad.
- Never sit on or throw a backpack that contains an iPad.
- Avoid putting pressure on the iPad screen.
- Avoid leaving your iPad in a vehicle.
- Keep your iPad away from extreme temperatures, direct sunlight or ultraviolet light.
- Don’t bring your iPad to the beach.
Not coming back to Beverly Middle School? Please return iPad to the BMS main office from 8:30 am to Noon.
If you have any questions about your iPad over the summer please contact the middle school tech center at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a wonderful and safe summer vacation!