- Student holding a book (face showing or not, whichever you are comfortable with!)
- Student holding the iPad or phone they're reading from, if not a book
- Student reading to a younger sibling
- Include the title of the book in the post!
Students may also "like" posts or write comments. All posts and comments are moderated by Ms. Woznick.
Also please encourage your children to sign up for Beverly Keeps Reading. Download the Beanstack Tracker app from SelfService on a school iPad or go to the Beanstack website to get started. This program runs until June 19! Those who sign up can:
- use the app to track reading minutes
- log books they are reading
- write reviews and see reviews by others about their age
- earn badges for registering, for logging books, and for writing reviews
- WIN PRIZES - weekly drawings - more badges, better chances!