Grade 8 in-person students have the following MCAS testing schedule this week
- Grade 8 Math - Thursday, June 3
- Grade 8 Science - Friday, June 4
The BMS Tech Center recommends the steps in this document to make sure that everyone's iPad is running properly for MCAS (and for school!) We appreciate parents/guardians checking in with their children to make sure this happens or if they need assistance.
- Check storage - you should have 2GB available!
- Delete any unused photos, videos, apps.
- Make sure automatic updates are turned on
- Install updates manually if need be
- Soft restart the day of testing
- Make sure TestNav app is installed on iPad (if not, download from Self Service)
- Fully charged
Please note, these steps can be followed throughout the school year to ensure your device is always running optimally!