We anticipate this occurring from Wednesday, March 18th through April 3rd, 2020. Students are only expected to use devices that they currently have in their homes. As always it is recommended that students read for at least 20 minutes per day and utilize IXL/ST Math to continue to progress with the identified Math standards.
- Students should check both school email and Google Classroom on a daily basis (3/18-4/3), as teachers may be communicating both ways.
- Students are encouraged to complete posted assignments.
- If a student is having difficulty, they should reach out to the teacher.
- Parents/Guardians should encourage their students to complete all enrichment activities provided by their teachers. Parents/Guardians should contact the teacher if there is a concern about their student’s progress.
- If your child becomes ill, please contact their primary care provider.
- You can access your child’s teachers via email.
- For families who do not have internet access, Comcast has options.
- For the most up to date information on COVID-19, please regularly reference the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website.