There are lots of ways you can support this fair!
This fair only works if we get many adults to volunteer. Sign up to be a parent volunteer during the fair. We still have slots available from Wednesday, May 29 through Friday, May 31. Sign up with a friend or make new friends! This is a great opportunity to observe middle school children in their school habitat and help support reading and literacy. https://volunteersignup.org/F7D8Q
You can also support the fair other ways:
- Send in loose change for our All for Books fundraiser. It will benefit Beverly Bootstraps, our library, and literacy programs nationally. Collection boxes in the office and in the library.
- Set up an e-wallet now so you child can buy books at the fair without you needing to send in cash or checks.
- Starting today, Monday 5/20 you can order books online to be delivered here at school!
- 5th graders will visit on Tuesday 5/28 with their class.
- 6th graders will visit on Wednesday 5/29 with their class.
- 7th and 8th graders will have an opportunity to visit on Thursday 5/30
- Friday 5/31 will be an open visit day for any student with a pass from a teacher.
- The fair will also be open before and after school.