- 5th graders will visit on Tuesday 5/28 with their class.
- 6th graders will visit on Wednesday 5/29 with their class.
- 7th and 8th graders will have an opportunity to visit on Thursday 5/30
- Friday 5/31 will be an open visit day for any student with a pass from a teacher.
- The fair will also be open before and after school.
There are lots of ways you can support this fair!
This fair only works if we get many adults to volunteer. Sign up to be a parent volunteer during the fair. We still have slots available from Wednesday, May 29 through Friday, May 31. Sign up with a friend or make new friends! This is a great opportunity to observe middle school children in their school habitat and help support reading and literacy. https://volunteersignup.org/F7D8Q
You can also support the fair other ways:
- Send in loose change for our All for Books fundraiser. It will benefit Beverly Bootstraps, our library, and literacy programs nationally. Collection boxes in the office and in the library.
- Set up an e-wallet now so you child can buy books at the fair without you needing to send in cash or checks.
- Starting today, Monday 5/20 you can order books online to be delivered here at school!