During these unprecedented times, our school district is putting forth all efforts to bring our students and staff back together in the safest manner possible at this point in time. In order to do this we will need everyone to do their part in preventing the spread of illness.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!
Parents and Guardians have a major role to play in helping to curb the spread of COVID-19 in our school community. Our collective health relies, in part, on individual attention and responsibility. Therefore, we are asking you to read through the following list of symptoms, and attest to the fact that your child(ren) will be screened for these symptoms before they come to school each day.
Symptoms of COVID-19 May Include:
- Elevated Temperature (100 degrees or higher). May have chills, or shaking.
- A new or different cough, unlike any chronic cough due to other known causes.
- Difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath at rest, not due to any known conditions.
- New loss of taste or smell.
- Sore throat, not associated with any chronic symptoms.
- Headache, when in combination with other symptoms.
- Muscle or body aches not related to overuse or injury.
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose,(not due to other known causes such as allergies), when in combination with other symptoms.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR CHILD HOME IF THEY HAVE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS.