First, check the BMS Summer Reading website to explore the different titles. Once you know what you're interested in, get a
Get a "regular book" locally
- Beverly Public Library - look for the big display outside the YA area next to the reference desk.
- Local independent booksellers - Cabot St. Books & Cards or The Book Shop of Beverly Farms
- Other independent and national booksellers
Or... buy it through online booksellers and outlets (you know who they are)!
Download e-books to read on a tablet, e-reader, phone or computer
- Don't want to buy it? Borrow through the Beverly Public Library's digital collection. You'll need to download the free apps Libby or Hoopla first. Directions are on the public library site.
- Or purchase through services you already use.
- Borrow e-audiobooks from the Beverly Public Library using the free apps Libby and/or Hoopla.
- Get e-audiobooks through online vendors like Audible.
- Have a CD player? Some of the summer reading books are available at a book on CD from the public library or to purchase online. Take one with you on a road trip this summer so your whole family can listen together!